Important Dates

  • Born: March 16, 1975
  • Diagnosed MFH Sarcoma: December 2008
  • Died: February 23, 2011

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

New Pump Tomorrow - November 30, 2010

Sunday evening Pete told me that his father would be driving him into the city for his Monday appointment. It does give me a "day off" but it doesn't really give me a break psychologically. I actually think I'm more on edge when I'm not there. His lab results seem to be on track, so tomorrow (Wednesday) we'll be going in for more blood work and also to get the next 8-day chemo pump.

I don't think I mentioned this in any earlier posts, but I'm reading an excellent and interesting book, The Emporer of All Maladies: a Biography of Cancer by Siddhartha Mukherjee. I'm including a webpage here that includes an audio interview with the author and also an excerpt from the book. A video interview is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment