Important Dates

  • Born: March 16, 1975
  • Diagnosed MFH Sarcoma: December 2008
  • Died: February 23, 2011

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Back to Worrying About My Son - October 15, 2009

I don't know if it's the weather (cold, rainy, dark) that's affecting him, but he's hunkered down in his bed. I finally got him to eat 1/2 bowl of soup early this afternoon, but aside from that all he's had is some ginger ale.

I'm worried about him. Of course, this is the 3rd day after chemo, and that is when he usually has been feeling some unpleasant side effects. If that's it, then he'll hopefully start coming around in a few more days. The problem is that the chemo is cumulative, and it takes a bit longer to get back to "normal" after each treatment.

He's scheduled to continue this regimen for another 3-4 months.

I guess writing about it just helps me express my frustration instead of keeping it all cooped up inside of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment