Important Dates

  • Born: March 16, 1975
  • Diagnosed MFH Sarcoma: December 2008
  • Died: February 23, 2011

Friday, April 30, 2010

GOOD NEWS!!! - Update April 30, 2010

A short while ago Pete went out to dinner with his best friend, Tim, and Tim's wife. He just called me to give me some wonderful news. He went for his CT scan this morning and just now he got a call from his oncologist. The report came in and every one of his lung mets have SHRUNK!!!! I can't even begin to tell you how happy I was when I heard that.

Thank you, everyone, for all the prayers, lit candles, good wishes, positive energy and crossed fingers you've been sending our way. Thank you, God.

I'm sitting here sobbing because when he told me a huge wave of relief came over me. If there was a mountain nearby, I'd be running to the top so that I could tell the whole world this wonderful news, but since there's no mountain, this is the best way I know of to share it with everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment