Important Dates

  • Born: March 16, 1975
  • Diagnosed MFH Sarcoma: December 2008
  • Died: February 23, 2011

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

And So It Starts Over - September 02, 2009

Tuesday the chemo started over with the single dose. Next Tuesday, the double dose followed by white blood cell booster on Thursday.

His reaction so far, is good. He wasn't completely wiped out like he was after the last 2 times. Tomorrow will be the real test, though, as he felt pretty good the day after each of the other treatments and didn't really feel lousy until the second day.

The 17th is the big day. That's when he's scheduled for the CT scan. The nurse said that if there is any change they should be able to see it then.

My routine gets all thrown out of whack when I drive into the city. I don't track what I eat on those days, at least not on the computer. I still keep track mentally, but I know I don't wind up as "balanced" as I do when I enter it into the nutrition tracker.

The fire out near where my daughter lives in California is still burning, but it is contained.

Tomorrow is another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment