Important Dates

  • Born: March 16, 1975
  • Diagnosed MFH Sarcoma: December 2008
  • Died: February 23, 2011

Monday, September 20, 2010

Morning of Blood Work #1 - Post Infusion - September 20, 2010

Pete just left a few minutes ago with his father. He has Mondays off, so he decided to go in with Pete today. I'm pretty confident that his numbers will still be good and expect they'll be back in a few hours. I made Pete promise to text me after he gets the report. Yesterday he said he was feeling a bit "off" but couldn't really express what that meant, and some of the things they look for can be very subtle. He's been drinking plenty of water to keep hydrated and has actually had a few cups of coffee, something that probably makes him feel things are more "normal".

Tomorrow I'll go in with him for his acupuncture session.

When I signed on here this morning I saw that there was a new "follower", so I went to his blog and read through it. His name is Gary and he has Synovial Sarcoma. One of his posts included a link to a YouTube video that I felt was so incredible and inspiring I'm posting it here as well: The Last Lecture

Thanks, Gary.

No comments:

Post a Comment