Important Dates

  • Born: March 16, 1975
  • Diagnosed MFH Sarcoma: December 2008
  • Died: February 23, 2011

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Some of Pete's Last Text Entries - April 28, 2011

Pete ---> Brian W - Thanks Brian. I miss you guys and wish I made more of an effort to get together this past summer. Say hello to your fam for me (crissy, kids, momma dukes, bren, etc.), I think of you all very often. Still looking to recover somewhat, since I need to finish my boat and do some fishing this summer, so don't count me out of the fight... I am realistic, but I refuse to quit, it's not in my nature... Sent: Feb 12, 8:20 AM

Jeanne O ---> Pete - I Miss U Pete!!!! U'll b happy 2 know I'm still doin my Animal Noises & I can now do a Real Turkey Call ;) I've perfected my chicken, pig & goat. I'm a hit @ register w/kids ;) Adults tooo!!!! ;) Rc'd: Feb 12, 6:30 PM
Pete ---> Jeanne O -Awww, good to hear you're keeping up the good work, wish I could see you in action (Message was never sent)

No comments:

Post a Comment