Important Dates

  • Born: March 16, 1975
  • Diagnosed MFH Sarcoma: December 2008
  • Died: February 23, 2011

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Chemo Begins Tuesday - August 09, 2009

Pete will be going for his first chemo treatment. His father will be driving him to MSKCC. I had asked if I could go also, but he said he wanted to have the one-on-one time during the drive up and back. I told him I'd be on "stand-by" just in case there are any problems.

He's been coughing and not sleeping very well. Consequently, I haven't been either.

We're switching rooms around, moving him into the master bedroom; my husband and I will move into the other bedroom (currently our computer room) and Pete’s bedroom will become the new computer room. All the rooms really need a good, thorough cleaning and we'll be able to do that during the switch. The master bedroom is large enough so that he'll be able to have an area for a couple of sitting chairs, maybe even the futon, so that if he has company they'll have someplace comfortable and private to sit and visit. There are many more reasons why I want to make this switch, but most I hope will never come to pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment