Important Dates

  • Born: March 16, 1975
  • Diagnosed MFH Sarcoma: December 2008
  • Died: February 23, 2011

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Day 6 of 10 - October 3, 2010

Watched a bit of TV last evening, The Green Mile and then started Catch Me If You Can but turned it off and the last time I looked at the time it was 10:10. I woke a little after 1 to Pete starting to change his sheet. Apparently I had slept through the first change, so I just told him to move to my bed and then I finished switching out the sheets on his bed and crawled in.

I had a bit of problem falling back to sleep, but once I did, that was it! No more sweats for Pete! Hooray! Well, at least not bad enough for him to wake up dripping sweat in a drenched bed.

Tonight will be our last at the Lodge. Our scheduled sign out is tomorrow by noon. When we get back from today's treatment we'll work out the logistics for our exit.

No comments:

Post a Comment