Important Dates

  • Born: March 16, 1975
  • Diagnosed MFH Sarcoma: December 2008
  • Died: February 23, 2011

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Watching Time Pass - March 3, 2011

11:24     12:40     2:03     3:27     4:17     5:28     6:35

I have one of those atomic clocks on my nightstand and it projects the time onto the ceiling. I wake almost hourly through the night and listen. I don't allow myself to get out of bed because I'm afraid I won't be able to get back in.

Bruce and I did some running around yesterday and drove down to see some of the boats along Channel Drive in Point and then over to Bogan's Basin in Brielle. I'm leaning toward the Atlantis out of Bogan's but I'd like to get some feedback from a couple of Pete's fishing buddies to see what they think because the Sea Devil in Point is nice, too. I think I may need to talk to Lori and Dave T and Pat and Butch H about something that has been tearing me apart inside, something that I'm not sure I am able to come to terms with and decide on my own, though part of me doesn't want to burden them with my dilemma.

Later in the afternoon Bruce and I went for a walk around the reservoir up the street from our home. He had to turn back because his knee was starting to hurt, but I continued around. It was windy and there weren't very many people walking so it was a good time to just think and talk to Pete and to God.

Last night I got an email from my sister. She forwarded a link to an obituary Pete's father had taken out in the Star Ledger. He included a great picture of Pete.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Reggie,
    I have never placed a comment on a blog, so I am not sure if the message I wrote reached you.
    Please let me know. I tried Facebook, but there are several Reggies, so I did not know which one to choose.
    Dacia
    My email. daciaschi@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete