Important Dates

  • Born: March 16, 1975
  • Diagnosed MFH Sarcoma: December 2008
  • Died: February 23, 2011

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Let's Not Forget the Vacuum - March 2, 2011

There are so many people who have been asking "What can I do?" and I have to say, right now, what has to be done are things only I can do. Pete didn't have any real estate, but he does have a truck, 2 boats, a few credit cards and various accounts. In order to start taking care of these, I had to get the death certificates. I picked those up the other day. Next in line is probate his will.

I had an appointment with the attorney scheduled for yesterday morning but I had to reschedule because Bruce apparently scratched his eye and we had to make an emergency trip to his doctor. I see the lawyer today at 2 PM. My 6-month dental checkup had been scheduled for 2 weeks back, couldn't go then; got that taken care of yesterday afternoon. All 3 dogs have an appointment with their vet tomorrow morning, but I'm going to call in a few minutes to see if I can get it changed. Bruce has an appointment with the orthopaedist for his knee tomorrow afternoon.

If I can get the dogs' appointment rescheduled to this morning or evening, or tomorrow evening, then I can go down to the court house and probate the will tomorrow morning.

Oh, yeah. Let's not forget the vacuum. The motor decided to burn up the other day (guess it's time, I bought it in '86), so we have to go out to pick up a new one. My calendar is beginning to look like a whole lot of Xs and arrows.

Hopefully, once I get all this under control I'll be able to sit down and over a cup of coffee, tea or some other possibly more appropriate beverage, take you up on your generous offers of help.

No comments:

Post a Comment