Important Dates

  • Born: March 16, 1975
  • Diagnosed MFH Sarcoma: December 2008
  • Died: February 23, 2011

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Difficulty With Balance - February 6, 2011

Pete is still suffering from headaches and they seem to be getting a bit worse from time to time. He described the pain as coming in waves. He has also been feeling dizzy, particularly when he stands up and starts to walk. I asked him if he thought it might be wise for him to have a walker and he did, so I asked around to see if anyone had or knew of anyone who had one we could borrow. It turned out my sister asked one of her neighbors who in turn asked someone they knew and this afternoon she brought one over for Pete to use.

Pete's father is supposed to be taking him into the city tomorrow for his blood work and MRI. I would really like to go along as I'm very concerned about Pete and I have a feeling that the doctor may want to speak with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment