Important Dates

  • Born: March 16, 1975
  • Diagnosed MFH Sarcoma: December 2008
  • Died: February 23, 2011

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Donations - February 26, 2011

Peter "Petey" Bothner
03/16/1975 - 02/23/2011
So many people have asked what they can do or how they can help. A wonderful memorial might be a donation in Pete's name to establish more effective treatments and eventually a cure for Sarcomas. Information can be found on the Sarcoma Alliance website.

To all of Pete's friends who have been following his journey, I would love to have you share any memories that you have of Pete so that I may be able to include them here. I always knew my son was special and it is a great comfort to me to learn that so many of his friends and even casual acquaintances recognized it, too.

You can connect with me here by leaving a comment or find me (Reggie Tierney) on FaceBook.

No comments:

Post a Comment