Important Dates

  • Born: March 16, 1975
  • Diagnosed MFH Sarcoma: December 2008
  • Died: February 23, 2011

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Pain - February 17, 2011

In order to write this blog I need a block of time so that I can sit for a few minutes, collect my thoughts, and then write. Over the past few days I just haven't had an uninterrupted block of time.

I have begun several entries, but nothing has been completed and they remain as drafts, unable to be published because many of them contain ramblings and disconnected thoughts. I do want to, need to, publish something.

Pete is in considerable pain. I checked him at 3 AM and gave him 2 oxycodone, 2 more at 6 AM. At 6:30 he got 2 more oxycodone and 2 decadron. I put a call into his doctor at 7 and was advised to give him another decadron and call her in a few hours to advise.

It's almost 8:30 and Gina just came in to tell me that he said his pain is a bit better and described it as "6", down from the "8 or 9" he had described earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment