Important Dates

  • Born: March 16, 1975
  • Diagnosed MFH Sarcoma: December 2008
  • Died: February 23, 2011

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Tuesday into Wednesday - February 15-16, 2011

I wish I was better able to keep track of what has happened over the past 48 hours, but a numbness comes over me at times and it clouds my mind. I sit down to do something and the phone rings or I suddenly think of someone I was supposed to call or something else I had forgotten to do; an endless labryrinth of turns, detours and dead ends.
Georgette's two daughters stopped in to bring her some personal items and clothes. Chris has worked in the health care field and is an LPN and has had some training in physical therapy. She took over one of the exercise sessions during her brief visit with Pete. Adrienne visited with him briefly also. My sister stopped by to drop off some things we needed and only looked in on Pete before sitting down at the dining room table and chatting with us. Pete's friend, Tim, had left a baby monitor on our front porch before we were up and about so that when Pete dozed off the person sitting with him in the room at the time had some freedom to walk out to the kitchen or bathroom.

In the evening, as we were preparing Pete for sleep, he had another seizure. After he came out of it he slept.

No comments:

Post a Comment